Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My new postcard

I signed-up to have a table at the mini-carnival at Jack's preschool this weekend. I'm no graphic designer, but I worked up this postcard to hand-out and to send to some friends who have said they are interested in learning-to-knit. I will be off to Staples to get them printed since there's no time for Vistaprint.com.

While we're on the design topic, my dear friend Sarah Barr in Virginia is going to design a logo for me. She told me her ideas this morning, and I bet it will be pretty awesome! It will take a little time because she has an adorable four-month-old, and she works part-time, and she's also designing things for our friend Surya who is a photographer in Colorado. I'm sure it will be worth the wait.


(Click the image for a larger look.)

No comments: