Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Knits 2011






JADE SAPPHIRE CASHMERE SCARF
Made especially for my husband Ryan. 
Ever since I saw these scarves hanging in Purl SOHO, I've wanted one of these kits.  It includes 4 hanks of 100% Indian cashmere and a pattern booklet with seven "manly" scarf patterns.  I chose the Zach motif.  

ASYMMETRICAL CABLE CAP 
Made especially for my dad in Cascade Yarns' Superwash 128 in Charcoal.  
He can wear it for his walks this winter with the three consecutive cables in the front or in the back.  Whatever he likes best.  

LATTICE LACE COWLS 
Made especially for Jack's teachers, my dear friend Katy, and my sister-in-law Sarah.  
Knitted up in (left to right) Cascade Yarns' Magnum in Doeskin Heather, Blue Sky Alpacas' Bulky in Seaweed, and Cascade Yarns' Magnum in Rainier Heather.  Click here for my pattern.

No comments: